Students’ Exchange Program – Santo Tomas
Welcome, your first steps at Santo Tomás start here.
Santo Tomás offers the following services to exchange program students
- Support in finding accommodation
- Academic Assistance at the Learning Center
- On-Campus workshops and free-time activities
- Voluntary Work
Signed agreements ensure that exchange students should not pay fees in the host university. Instead, students will continue paying for their studies at their home university:
- Basic living expenses associated with accommodation, food, travel, study materials and entertainment for a foreign student wishing to study in Santiago and other cities range between USD850- 1100 per month.
- It is the student’s responsibility to cover airfare, visa, medical insurance and any other related expenses associated with the trip. The student’s stay abroad should be self- financed.
- For more information please contact: email@example.com
Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Your university must have a signed agreement with Santo Tomas Chile.
- You must have a B1 level of Spanish.
- You must return to your home university upon completion of the exchange program in Chile.
If you are interested in studying at Santo Tomas you must first contact your International Relations office.
Spanish Program for Foreign Students
Instituto Profesional y Centro de Formación Técnica Santo Tomás offers you a Communicational and Cultural Spanish Program to help you develop the language skills that will allow you to communicate effectively in real everyday situations in Spanish, deploying oral as well as written interactive skills.
Intensive Course: 1 Month
Levels: Basic, Intermediate or Advanced
Course Size: 10 – 15 participants
Total Hours: 100
Length of the Course: 4 weeks
Class Hours per day: 5 pedagogical hours (45 minutes) Monday to Friday
Term – Chilean Winter July to August
Term – Chilean Summer January to February
Fees (includes materials and Internet) USD$ 350